Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Arcly's Garden

I went to Ottawa for the long weekend and came home to an amazing sight .... PEAS!!! By the end of the week we should have enough for dinner. It is shocking how much a garden can do in just a few days. I also now have tomatoes and cucumbers growing. 

One of the first peas of the season
I decided to extend my garden just a tad. Also, Mrs. Wong (my friend Janet's mom) suggested I make a few paths in my garden so that I compact the soil as little as possible. Mrs. Wong also has some interesting trellises made from branches. I decided to give it a try and LOVE the results.

The front view of the garden.
My first cucumber, hiding behind some leaves
This weekend I saw some really neat twig trellises. I had to give it a try
tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...