|Janet's Banana Bread|
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 4 ripe bananas (preferable not frozen)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Add sugar, vanilla, egg and butter.
- Mix in dry ingredients.
- Add nuts or chocolate chips to the batter if you are a terrible person who does not appreciate the purity of nanner bread.
- Dump into prepared pan and sprinkle with a tiny bit of sugar (yum yum sugar crust).
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour (until toothpick comes out clean.
|prepared pan (buttered then floured)|