Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Garden

My From Scratch Garden.

Hey Elo and Janet,



This summer I ... uh.... live with my parents. There is one benefit though. I get to make a vegetable garden. There is a patch of never worker land behind my parent's house. It used to be a broken down barn. Now it is just weeds.

This first photo is of me either looking proud of stretching my back. Either way, this part is horrible. I did find some old bones and metal and half of a bottle. So, that was sort of fun.


Above is the garden at the end of day two. Almost done.


Above is day four. I planted some shrubs in front of the weed and mangled up dirt pile. And stole some flat rocks from Mooman's (mom's) garden. She wont mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...