Friday, March 22, 2019

Making Minis!


I have not made any minis in AGES! But, Elo and I are going to enter a craft fair in November, so I gotsta get back into it.

I decided to make a few pizzas. Wow minis take a long time. I worked on these for three evenings. Im... not super happy with how they turned out. Im loving the crust, but thats about it. I want to change the colour of the pepperonis, the cheese consistency and I need to blend the toasty cheese glaze more.

Mini pizza progress. 
I decided to make a few different sauces (tomato, cream, pesto) and... I dont think Ill make sauces to fill the bottom (see bottom left figure) in the future. Ill just dot sauce on top after I apply the "cheese". The "pesto" in particular changes the colour of the cheese. I even bake the dough+sauce before applying the toppings, but it still seemed to bleed color. 


Artichoke, mushroom, olive, pepperoni, onion 

Hawaiian mini pizza 

1 comment:

  1. Your pizzas are making me VERY HUNGRY!!!
    Very Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...